Tuesday 27 May 2008

New Site Update + Requests!

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of info lately, things have been rather hectic. I have just discovered that the '6 plus 3 blog' which some of you have been using for messages, has been suspended. In fact, even though I'm not doing anything illegal Wordpress have suspended the entire account.

The new site should be open by the end of the weekend. To start with it will be identical to the old one. but in time I'll be re-designing the interface, and adding new features. Any requests for added features are more than welcome. Tell me what you'd like to see, and I'll see if it can be implemented. Let's make this new site the best Beatles blog on the net!

I'll post more details later in the week.

Paul.

Btw, I've started a Beatles YouTube blog on Blogger: http://beatlesonfilm.blogspot.com/ There are currently 75 video's, and I'll be adding more as the days roll by.

5 comments:

MeanMrKite said...

Yay! Great news, Paul. I'll be checking over the weekend & crossing my fingers!

I assume the new site will be 6plus3.com, as you've mentioned before, or will it perhaps be on Blogger? Let me know here, if you get the chance.

Just fabtabulous news, can't wait :)

Cheers, Mr. Kite!

Bertman316 said...

Fantastic!! I'm hoping I'll be able to get to the last set of discs for the White album. I'm just up to disc 6.....

Anonymous said...

You can still get the rest of the white album tracks here since the links still all work:

http://forums.rokked.com/showthread.php?t=8622

Thanks for the everything -- i'm looking forward to the new site!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT! I've just discovered the wonderful world of Purple Chick Beatles music and I'm ecstactic.

btw, Does anyone know an approximate size of all of Purple Chick beatles albums? (Just Please Please Me through Let it Be) My current hope is to transform my new 30 GB iPod into a "BeatlePod" if you will, and am wondering whether or not 30GB is enough for all of this wonderful music.

Thanks a lot, Paul, for everything you do.

Sparky

Anonymous said...

It is about 50 gig.